Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Wow, have I never posted about Dr. Horrible?! I was just having an exhilarating workday conversation with Karen about Barney Stinton and the episode of How I Met Your Mother when he makes Lily watch his play, which is basically him saying 'moist moist moist' over and over again when I discovered that Karen didn't know about Dr. Horrible. Which led me to believe that many of YOU don't know about Dr. Horrible! That's horrible!

I actually have about 10 bullet points to write about why Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog is the best thing to hit the Internet since this, but I don't have very much time right now. I have to go meet John and Jim to play Jenga. Or maybe Connect Four.

For now, just go to itunes, or whatever illegal downloading system you may have (or click here, I suppose) and download Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and be ready for your life to improve exponentially.

More later.

No comments: