Sunday, January 24, 2010

SWINTON at Sundance

So, Katie and I are sitting on my big brown Ikea couch (which Katie claims is gray and Annie claims is purple, but is CLEARLY chocolate brown) eating Raisin Bran for dinner and John calls to tell me that he is--right now-- at Sundance at a screening staring Tilda Swinton WITH Tilda SWINTON.

My life suddenly seems somewhat ordinary and incredibly lame and worthless. Just thought you might want to know.

(Updates to come, assuming that John does his job as a good friend and at least says hello, or curtseys, or whatever you do to SWINTON-Her-Highness in a moment of true humbling honor.)

To be continued...

8 comments:

Meghan said...

If it's the one you've always had, it's definitely navy blue. If it's a different on, I'll be the judge this weekend :)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Are you kidding me!? Its BROWN! Okay, this post is no longer about SWINTON, its about the color of my couch.

If anyone out there has been to my apartment, please comment with what color you think my couch is.

Is it a magic couch?

Megan said...

I'm with you Midge, it's definitely brown.

Unknown said...

Brown. Most definitely. Without a doubt.

Mach1 said...

When in Tilda's presence, you ask her to sign your breakfast burrito wrapper. Duh.

Maren said...

Wow....I really want to see this couch now!

Amanda said...

sarah, could you please post a picture of this couch on your blog? preferably in good lighting with swaths of purple, blue, white and brown fabric laying on or next to it? thanks!